Saturday, June 9, 2007

Party!




Well, guys...I've become quite the pro at sitting up. I can now sit up as long as I want without falling over. Very impressive, I know. :) In learning to sit up, I have discovered how much fun it is to ransack my room by emptying my toy basket. Here is the pic to prove it! The other two pics are just me having fun...one of them is me before my first VBS! It was loads of fun.

I'll be 8 months old this week, and I think I'm adjusting to life pretty well. Another great thing coming up this week is my second plane ride. I'm going to see Nanna, Pops, Aunt Loren, Uncle Craig, and Brenna. I'm really excited about that.

Hope you're all doing well...

Hugs and Kisses, Ava

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kyle & Daphne - thanks so much for your comments on the blog! And more than anything thanks for praying for Ethan. That little one really needs the Lord's amazing healing.

On any of my posts where I write about our heritage, please be sure I never intend any negative or ugly attitude. I am merely speaking from a perspective of someone who wants to be a true follower of the Lord, and from the heart - not because of any other reason.

Thanks and stay in touch! Great looking baby!