Monday, June 18, 2007

I can't get enough of you, baby!






Well, we're back home after a weekend trip to AL! Here's a quick summary. We went for a wedding, and the best part of it all was the time we spent with family! Ava had a blast with all of her baby cousins. I adore my sweet niece, and I wish I could see her more often. Doesn't it look like she loves me, too? At least she does until she's hungry. :) Ava was extremely free with the kisses this weekend. She licked anyone's face who wanted it..and some who probably didn't! While the plane ride wasn't her first, she did have two other firsts: a blueberry muffin at the wedding reception (as seen in the pic) and a Cracker Barrel biscuit. I'm afraid she's gonna be a carb addict like her mommy! Well, hope you all are doing well. We love you!

2 comments:

Laura | Southern Scout said...

Daphne!
Wish I could have seen you! I'm glad you had a great time with your family. I love the pictures!
Laura Mo

Anonymous said...

Hello Daphne!
This is so cute!! Ava is so cute! You are so beautiful! I miss you so much. I wish so bad I could have been in town to see you. You must really be in touch with technology to do the "blog-thing"! You'll have to teach me. This is awesome! Love you lots!
Brandi