Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A trip home

We just got back from a trip to good ole Athens, Alabama. Even though I am content in Tampa, there is still no place like home!

I believe this picture pretty much sums up the trip. We all had a great time...especially the kids. ;)

We celebrated Corb's birthday...Our poor children are so conflicted and confused about which team to cheer for. (I'll let current rankings speak for themselves...ahem)

I can't believe our baby boy is two already. He is such a lovable boy with a...hmm...zest for life.

Chelsea and me at Adria's wedding. How did I manage NOT to get a pic of the beautiful bride?

Ava and Sadie...who were almost twins...and were due on the same day, which was their great-Papaw's birthday!

Corbin is obviously not afraid of the goats, as he tried to climb on this poor guy for a ride.

I love that they will let them eat right out of their hands.



Corb and CamJam

Ava on Sally...the horse that I used to ride at Mamaw and Grandaddy's as a child!

I took this pic just for the bumper sticker on Grandaddy's truck: Farming Feeds Alabama. Love it.

Is there anything better than an impromptu hayride with your family? Cooler weather, perhaps? haha

Happy Fall!

No comments: