Saturday, November 1, 2008

October

October has been quite a busy month for us. With a two-year-old, a newborn, and lots of family coming and going, we've been running non-stop. Ava is adjusting to Corbin as well as can be expected. And--drum roll, please.....she counted to ten all by herself today!! She's getting to be such a big girl. Well, here are some recent pics!

Here's the big girl at her 2nd birthday party. We celebrated none other than a Pooh cake--since she asks every five minutes of every day, "I watch..Pooh..pease."

We took this picture of her on her actual birthday...sporting the breath-taking jewelry and shoes from her friend, Sydney. :) She's measuring 36.75"...which is off the charts for height. Hmm. She definitely didn't get that from Mommy!

Here are two of my three favorite people. I just couldn't love 'em any more!

My two sweet babies with the "punt-nin", as Ava calls it.



Check out those killer blue eyes and that blonde hair!!
I thought I'd include a shot of the huge group we went Trick-or-Treating with. It was tons of fun for all of us! I apologize for the poor quality of the Halloween pics. I think my camera's about to bite the dust.


Does she look thrilled, or what? She was pretty unsure of the whole scary element of Trick-or-Treating. However, don't be deceived. By the end of the night, she was taking down candy faster than you could think possible!

No comments: