Monday, May 5, 2008
Miss Priss
Sooo...little Miss Ava is becoming increasingly obsessed w/all things girly--hair brushes and bows, shoes, and make-up. I give her my make-up brushes on occasion to let her pretend to put powder or blush on. Well...today she got into my eyeliner--yes, I said eyeliner. How did I find out? She simply walked up to me and...well, I'll just let the picture tell the rest of the story. And may I add that she put the cap back on after she was finished. The girl makes me proud. HA! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Miss Priss has really grown since your last post. I check often to see if you have updated what is going on in Lutz!
love ya,
Sandra
she looks so big! am i ever going to meet her?!
love you daph!
xoxo,
lm
Hey! It's Kara! E-mail me so we can get together!!! My email address is KaraCain@aol.com
We can exchange numbers! We're going out of town Saturday but I will FOR SURE call you when we get back~ We would love to come and swim!
Post a Comment